We moved!

Visit
WhatAboutOurDaughters.com
and update your bookmarks.

We're hanging out at our old Blogspot. whatabouroutdaughters.com is down :(

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Black Women's Roundtable Thursday at 8:00PM -Topic: The Obama-McClurkin Controversy

The NPR appearance is in the can. Y'all tell me what I was thinking during this taping? Can Y'all here it in my voice? Part I ( We were supposed to be talking about Farrakhan saying Black men are going to be extinct). Part II ( We talk about the Obama - Donnie McClurkin controversy)

Black Women's Roundtable


Thursday, October 24, 2007
8:00PM (CST)


Our Guests: Jasmyne Cannick and Terrance from The Republic of T

Call in live: (646) 478-4750



Archived Show


If you want to hear one of our livelier discussions, you can listen to our show " Gina vs Attorneymom" where our guests were Attorneymom from the blog Character Corner and Rev. Coates from the Enough is Enough Coalition. I can assure you that we will not go 2 HOURS!! Archived shows are available on I-tunes.